What is ISA ?
ISA is the main vehicle for engaging with relevant stakeholders:
- The alliance will ensure that technology advances on financial services and infrastructures security are properly disseminated to stakeholders, peer projects and technical constituencies through workshops, information days, and internal and external meetings. Participation in scientific conferences, especially with networking sessions.
- The alliance will mobilize local ecosystems of the use cases in the definition of their security and privacy requirements, their potential business models, as well as their set-up and operation. It will establish mechanisms to extend the project’s use cases with new integrated, predictive and collaborative security functionalities and controls.
- The consortium strongly believes in the necessity to involve all the relevant stakeholders in a collaborative process for the emergence of purpose driven and impactful use cases.
- ISA members will be regularly informed about results of INFINITECH and other EU projects relevant for the financial sector.
Key benefits for members
- Privileged access to information about project technology, knowledge and partners
- Close collaboration with international R&I teams
- Opportunity to influence work of experts and senior researchers
- First hand access to fund raising opportunities for innovation projects
- NO committment necessary (e.g., NDA, MOU)
- Receive regular newsletter with focused information
- Structured toolkit to ensure effective communication and knowledge sharing
Who can join ISA ?
- Stakeholders from the financial sector as banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, etc.
- if you are already participating in a project in the Fintech sector, write us to discuss about synergies and possible collaboration through projects